Has Winter Put a Chill on Your Lifestyle?
Get a Lot More Living for Your Cost of Living at Asbury Methodist Village
Winter can really take a toll on your house – and your lifestyle.
See how your lifestyle stacks up to the lifestyle you could be enjoying at Asbury Methodist Village – especially during these months when a simple trip to the store can be a challenge. Taking these tasks off your to-do list may give you a new perspective on winter!
A Few of Asbury's Services & Amenities
- Home maintenance, repairs and yard work – including snow removal
(See last year's Snowzilla party!)
- Transportation for the times you just don’t feel like driving
- View our January Wellness Calendar and Fitness Classes
- Friends, events, and volunteer opportunities right outside your door
- A break from cooking and grocery shopping
- Trips to theaters, museums, and other attractions
- On-campus health and support services
Our retirement counselors would love to talk to you about the range of affordable living options and entrance fees available. Contact us and find out how Asbury Methodist Village can help you put winter in its place and create a year-round calendar of opportunities and enrichment.
What Does Owning Your Home Cost You?
Have you calculated your monthly living expenses recently?
At Asbury Methodist Village, most of these are included in your monthly fees.
- Mortgage, rent or HOA fees
- Real estate taxes (divided by 12)
- Cable & telephone
- Grocery, restaurants, carry-out
- Health club membership
- Continuing education and entertainment